Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Words Cannot Express


BLESSED–such a loaded word; however, it’s the only one that comes close to describing my life. God amazes me each and everyday with the small, simple things He allows me to take advantage of.

In the twenty-two years, 3 months, and 29 days I’ve been on this Earth, I have experienced an endless amount of remarkable things–accepted Jesus Christ into my heart, fell in love, been loved, had my heart broken, been kissed, been to prom, graduated high school, ventured into the college world, got engaged, and I am anxiously awaiting to see what new and incredible things God is going to allow me to experience next. I’ve been to so many fabulous places–the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, the Black Hills, the Rocky Mountains, the Smoky Mountains, and so many more God given and inspired places. Surprisingly, in my short amount of time on this Earth, I have had and still have some of the most inconceivable friendships. To top it all off, my best friend is the love of my life.

What more could an only child from small town USA ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment