Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Adam Carnes


Like always, the past few weeks have been a test on Adam and me, but bless his sweet little heart, he has been a trooper. I have been studying constantly when I’m home, which means very little relaxation time. Our nights together have consisted of him falling asleep on the couch while I’m going over notecards. I’ll never be able to repay him for his patience the past two and a half years of my desperate attempt to graduate. He never fails to amaze me. He’s my hero, my everything, my life, my love, my best friend. Thank you Lord; I am truly blessed.

I’m sure he thinks those little things he does go unnoticed, but I promise Adam Carnes, I notice and love every single thing about you! Like when you make all those noises–whether, it’s a firetruck or an ambulance, I notice. They are the most unique and interesting sound effects I’ve ever heard. If we hear, see, or are talking about any emergency vehicle, you better believe he’s going to mimic the exact pitch, depth, length, and volume. Sometimes, he can fool me and I’ll look around for a firetruck. (Yes, he’s that good.)

He ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS, sings along to the songs on the radio, but NEVER and I mean NEVER does he sing the right lyrics. Apparently, the real lyrics are not exciting enough for him, ha. I can never remember the lyrics to songs, but I never forget the lyrics Adam makes up.

We can be in the most in depth conversation ever, but if we are in any position for me to reach his back, then he will completely change the subject and insist I scratch his back. I’ll admit, this is not my favorite thing in the world to do, but it always makes him happy and that is my favorite thing in the world to do, so of course, I always give in

Adam Carnes should run for mayor in ANY town. He’d win because this boy NEVER meets a stranger. I absolutely love this about him! He will absolutely go out of his way to do anything for anybody! He is so tender-hearted. If I wasn’t already head-over-heels in love with him, his charm would melt my heart right away!

The best part about the love of my life is his devotion to the Lord. He always places his faith in the Lord before all. Whether it be through tithing, praying while driving to work, or being an example to his friends in everyday life–Jesus Christ is the most important thing to him and he tried his best to make that show daily! The Lord brought Adam and I together and I have full faith that our love and trust in Him will keep us together.

No comments:

Post a Comment